Monday, June 20, 2011

6 months... Really?!?!

Miss Allie Grace is officially 6 months old! Unbelievable. At her doctor's appt last week the MA came back into the room 3 times to re-measure her head circumference. Let's just say I was trying to think of what could possibly be wrong with my baby's head! I was thinking maybe she had some disease and the doctor was afraid to come into the room to tell me what it was! Ah! But thankfully, it's just that they couldn't believe that her head had grown so much since her last appt at 4 months! What can I say, my girls have big heads for their big brains!! It's not just her head that's in the 95th percentile either... she is also 95 percentile for height and weight too! Here are her stats:


27 1/4 inches
18 lbs 4 oz
44 cm


We love every inch, centimeter, and ounce of you pretty girl!! :)



1 comment:

Lina said...

Wow! she looks so healthy and beautiful, good job!