Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Days of Summer!


This is Rylee playing in her sandbox at MiMi and Dude's house. She just loves getting out of the pool and jumping into the sandbox. I'm not a huge fan of the muddy mess but it's worth it to see how happy she is! :)

Melts my heart, all day long. Both girls fall right into Daddy's arms and are instantly sleepy. Not the same story with me :) I am just a jungle gym. Oh well!

Rylee found my wedding shoes in our closet. She is such a girly girl. If she has mastadon-sized feet like me, she may be able to wear them at HER wedding someday! Yikes... she won't be this little forever? :(

I love my life. I love these girls more than anything! Words just can't describe.

Allie smiles SO much! She is the happiest little baby ever! :)


Riding the pony that Uncle Brad and Aunt Carly gave the girls. Love the expression!

4th of July in the park. It really wasn't the same without fireworks, but we had a blast swinging and swimming and being with family.

Allie wants to be a part of everything and anything Rylee is doing. Here Rylee is coloring and Allie is supervising :)
So that's some of what we've been up to! Stay tuned for before and after pictures of our back yard rennovation! Oh and Rylee turns TWO in a couple weeks (gulp). It goes by way too fast. My lack of posts is a direct result of my need to soak up every minute of these precious days because before I know it my little princesses will be all grown up!

No comments: