In May we went on our first family vacation with Rylee to Texas to visit family and wish our nephew Nic a safe journey on his mission to Armenia. It was a really fun trip and Doug and Matt joined us and were nice enough to entertain Rylee in the back seat for about 30 hours total :) Thanks guys! I can't believe it but the ONLY pictures I have from Texas are of Rylee "driving" while we were parked at a gas station somewhere in Texas countryside on our way home. We had all the family together and I was TERRIBLE about taking pictures. It's a shame, really.

For the 4th of July we had another mini family reunion at our house and I think there were about 10 of our nephews present (Rylee was in heaven with all the attention and kids to play with!). I had to work the night of the 4th, sadly, so Dave and Rylee spent the night at home instead of battling the crowds to watch fireworks. Besides, Rylee falls asleep at about 7:30 no matter what so she probably would have missed it anyways. Next year though! :) And NO I don't have any pictures of 4th of July either! Without proof who's to say it really happened?! I need to be better about taking pictures, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment