So I officially have a new job! I am going to be a Float RN at Sierra Vista Regional Health Center. Float just means that I will work in whatever department needs me (Emergency, Med/Surg, Telemetry, etc). I am really excited, but very nervous about being away from Rylee. I know she will be in good hands with her Daddy though :)


2 comments:
We knew you would get it - you're AWESOME!!! We sure are going to miss you guys :-( BIG SIGH!!
Love you!!
Congrats! It sounds like you'll have a fun and busy job. Something you'll enjoy. We are so glad everything worked out so you could be closer to family. Hey, either way you're about the same distance from us. Maybe now you'll be a little closer. :) I know Dave is a great daddy, and a protective one at that. I remember him always watching my back! ;) Don't worry everything will work out alright! Good luck with the new job and move.
Post a Comment