Saturday, August 8, 2009
Introducing Rylee Ann Strong
She's here! She's finally here! I passed my due date and had an appointment Monday morning at 9am to discuss ways of "urging" Rylee to join us, but we missed the appointment because around 11:30pm I started having contractions (which I thought was just stomach cramps because of the greasy meal we had for dinner!). I told Dave I just needed some pepto-bismol because there's no way contractions felt like upset stomach. Being the smarty pants that he is, he started timing my "stomach aches" and convinced me to just get checked out at the hospital :) We were admitted and Rylee was born a mere 12 hours later at 12:05pm! She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. We are completely in love with her and are excited for everyone to meet her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We loved coming over and getting to hold this sweet little gal. We already love her SO much. She is so precious!! Get lots of sleep and let us know when you need help - we are just around the corner. Big hugs to all of you!!
Love you all bunches!!
Strong Gang :-)
She's just beautiful! We were so excited about Rylee and had to share the news on our family blog with everyone.
Jesse Christopherson (remember him Dave?), my friend Valeri, and my mother-in-law Carol also wanted to pass on the love and send their congratulations to you two! We love the pictures and can't wait to see more pictures and to watch your little angel grow up.
We love you!
Angie, Derek, and Cassidy
Congrats on your new little girl! How exciting! Gosh, it's hard to believe you're parents already! The time flew! She is adorable, but I must say I can see a lot of Dave in her. Especially her hair and her chin! ;) We are so happy for you guys and also can't wait to meet her! Love you and best to you all! :) (Especially with sleep!;)
Post a Comment