We are so happy to announce that we're pregnant with baby #3! We thought about how big of an age gap we wanted between kids, and knowing we both wanted a third child, we decided to try for about 2 years between Allie and the new baby (FYI: Rylee & Allie are 16 months apart). We weren't officially trying to conceive yet, but January was our lucky month! It was a pretty hectic month for us because Dave was working 2pm-midnight Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays and I picked up an agreement at work and was working Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday nights. So if you do the math... we weren't around each other all that often! :) It was just meant to be I guess. We are so excited and Rylee told us that she is having a "baby brudder", but now it's a "baby sister". We'll know in about 13 weeks or so! Either way, we're thrilled.
**Now if I can just get Rylee completely potty trained by October... None of this three kids in diapers nonsense!!
Here is the little ditty we shared with our families:
Dear family,
I do not have a face to see
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss.
I don't yet have a name.
Not yet can you hold my tiny hands
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song
Or cuddle me so near.
But all that will change come this October
When they say I am due.
I am your newest grandchild;
And I can't wait until I meet you!
All I ask between now and then
Is your love for me to grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait
Because of all the love we'll know!
So as you're waiting patiently
Please pray a lot for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this great big family!
Love,
Baby Strong #3
1 comment:
CONGRATS! Yay - ha I love how we are always pregnant at the same time. (Which I guess isn't hard since we're always pregnant hee hee).
I also wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog. It is SO NICE to know that someone else can relate! Here is to BOTH of us not having to worry about 3 babies in diapers!!! It will happen for us, I KNOW it!!
Post a Comment