Saturday, April 23, 2011

Allie is 4 months!

At Allie's 4 month check up her doctor said she looks great and she's growing to be SO big and beautiful! Even Dr. Patel thinks she looks just like her Daddy :) I've had to start supplementing formula since she has been kinda fussy and hungry lately. We've tried rice cereal a few times, but she isn't sure if she likes it or not. We'll keep at it though. She can lift her head all the way up and prop on her elbows. She can almost roll over from her back to her belly. If you lay her on her back she can rotate on her back. Dave found this out when he layed her in her crib one night when I was at work and in the morning she was upside down. She is SO smiley and happy in the morning. It doesn't matter how exhausted I am, when I see her smiley face and hear her laugh when I kiss her belly it makes my day! :) I really love this little one so much and am so grateful for my beautiful baby girls! It doesn't get better than this, I'm sure of it.


Weight- 15lbs 2 oz. (81st percentile)

Height- 25.25 in (82nd percentile)
Head Circumference- ? (49th percentile)


P.S. Allie loves her big sister so much. She will stop crying instantly if Rylee talks to her or comes up to her for a kiss. It's so sweet! And in the car she has to be able to see Rylee sitting next to her. Rylee loves Allie too. She is always looking out for her and has to give her a kiss good night, whether she is already sleeping or not! My heart bursts for these two!

2 comments:

sisters of stetson hills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I love those girls! How sweet are they! Happy Easter!