Friday, November 12, 2010

October

So these aren't in any particular order... just some fun times we've had in October!

The picture below is Rylee and I (& little sister) at 34 weeks.

I just love her coat! She loves getting dressed up, especially putting jewelry and shoes on.



Rylee's antenna...

She looks forward to checking the mail with Dave everyday! It's the simple things that matter when you're 1 :)

Aunt Angie and cousin Cassidy came to visit and I think this is the only evidence I have! I am just terrible at taking pictures! Rylee LOVED having someone to play with and she followed Cassidy EVERYWHERE!


Riding in the wagon after we picked out our pumpkins at the pumpkin patch in town. She had a lot of fun in the maze with Grandpa too (it was a Rylee-sized maze)!








This is Rylee and her crazy hair. I was trying to get her undressed for a bath...
Where's Rylee? :)

1 comment:

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! We can't wait to meet her little sister. We're sure she'll be just as beautiful! It looks like you had a good October. You make such a cute pregnant lady. You're so tiny.Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.We love you guys!:)