Tuesday, December 8, 2009

4 Months Old!

It sounds so cliche, but time really does FLY by! I can't believe Rylee is already 4 months old! As of yesterday she can roll over by herself (only to the right)! We got her a jumper and were planning on giving it to her for Christmas, but we couldn't resist temptation and we gave it to her early (she doesn't know the difference, right?). Here are some pictures of our 4 month old girl!
Rylee falls asleep playing all the time, poor girl! Being a baby is rough :)

She LOVES rice cereal. We can't shovel it in fast enough!

We got her ears pierced last week and I was SO nervous that they would really bother her and she would pull on them or she would have trouble sleeping, but she doesn't even pay attention to them! I can clean them and she's not even phased. Even when she was getting them pierced she was only upset for a minute and by the time we were heading to the car she was all smiles :) I have one tough daughter.
She is still kinda little for her jumper, but she seems to enjoy it anyways. I took a video sideways and I don't think it can be turned (sorry!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! Love those little chubby cheeks!! She is so precious and do I dare say spoiled :-) You guys are doing a great job - keep up the great work. We love you all bunches and miss you tons!!

HUGS!

Angie said...

Love the video, even if it is sideways. :)

Isn't Dave a computer man??? :)

Also, I loved the picture of "4 generations" those kind of pictures are some of my favorites. I will cherish them always.

Rylee is so adorable!