Monday, September 28, 2009

Daddy & Rylee

Dave is such a wonderful stay-at-home Daddy. I just have to sing his praises! When I go to work in the morning (@5:30am) Dave gets up with Rylee and watches cartoons or cuddles with her in bed until they are more awake and ready to get up for the day. He makes sure she changes into a cute outfit and he feeds her and changes her diapers all day. In addition to doing all of these projects around the house (painting, wanescoting, crown moulding in her nursery, buidling a dog fence, etc) he makes sure Rylee is happy all day long and I can't tell you how comforting it is to know that my baby girl is safe and happy at home with her Daddy :) I just love coming home after a long day of work and Dave makes sure Rylee is ready to eat/cuddle with me before it's time for bed. I love Dave more and more everyday for being such a wonderful husband and now an amazing Dad. I know Rylee feels the same :) Here are a few pictures of some photo sessions Dave and Rylee had in her tennis outfit and her finished Disney princess nursery!





2 comments:

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

I knew Dave would be a great daddy once his little ones came along. He has always been a good, protective big brother.;) He has a way with children even some of the toughest.

Rylee looks so cute and sporty in her tennis outfit, but I hope you have a soccer one too. :)

Dave also did a great job on her room. You can tell she's your little princess. I bet she loves it, and will love it even more when she gets older. We are so happy that everything is going well for you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you watch cartoons with her in the morning :-) We love her princess room. Did you paint the picture above her crib Dave?? Can't wait to come down and see it in person. You guys are so cute with her - you can tell you just love and adore her to pieces. So do we :-)

BIG HUGS to all of you!!!!