I just thought I would share with you guys how excited/nervous I am getting for the upcoming months. There's going to be another roommate joining Dave & I in August, then we're hoping for a miraculously smooth transition from El Mirage to Sierra Vista sometime this fall. We have a lot of work to do before any of these events happen, like finding jobs, a place to live, buying diapers, etc. I am by nature a worrier and Dave is by nature... not :) I really wish we could hire someone to guarantee that everything would fall into place nicely and that there wouldn't be any huge obstacles in our way. Know anyone?
But on the bright side, we now have a crib AND a changing table! Woo Hoo! No mattress yet, but someday perhaps. It still doesn't feel REAL yet, believe it or not! I feel her kicking all the time but it's hard to believe I'm really growing a baby and I'm not just full of Mexican jumping beans. Anyways, I'll try to make some more exciting posts in the future. Stay tuned :)
1 comment:
We're excited for you guys too! We have something in common...we both worry. :) I can understand exactly how you feel, but don't worry everything will work out just fine! Just take one step at a time and enjoy the time you have left to the fullest! Good luck with everything! :)
Post a Comment