Monday, September 1, 2008
What now... ?
So it's possible that you have noticed the lack of blogging that we do. I guess we're just not sure what to blog about. It seems like things just don't change very much! So here's the latest: we got movie channels and extended digital cable (YAY!), Dave bought a beautiful new bike and loves it, Harley was diagnosed with Valley Fever and is now on Diflucan twice a day (Fun!), and I'm still collecting things for the house to make it feel more like home. Dave works hard going to school full time and working full time. I can't say I work very often, but for the 3 days I'm there I sure feel like I work very hard :) Life is good, no complaints. I guess this is what life is like before children. I wonder what it's going to be like someday when we can't spend our days off at concerts or playing nintendo all day- haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wait until the children start arriving, then you will know!
Post a Comment